Homeowners Insurance Coverage Options
- COVERAGE A – Dwelling Coverage is the amount necessary to rebuild your home.
- COVERAGE B – Other Structures covers other structures around the property. Typically limited at 10% to 20% of the Coverage A, with additional amounts available by endorsement.
- COVERAGE C – Personal Propertyis coverage for your personal contents, with limits for the theft and loss of particular classes of items (e.g., jewelry, artwork, coins, etc). Typically limited to 50% to 70% of coverage A, with additional amounts available by endorsement.
- COVERAGE D – Loss of Use/Additional Living Expenses covers expenses associated with staying some where else while your residence is being repaired.
ADDITIONAL COVERAGE OPTIONS
- ADDITIONAL REPLACEMENT COST COVERAGE also known as inflation protection is additional coverage on your dwelling.
- REPLACEMENT COST CONTENTS COVERAGE pays for contents of your home regardless of depreciation.
- IDENTITY THEFT PROTECTION pays for expenses incurred to regain your identity.
- UMBRELLA POLICY refers to a liability insurance policy that protects the assets and future income of the policyholder above and beyond the standard limits on their primary home and auto policies.
*Homeowners insurance also provides protection on renters, landlords, condominiums, and townhomes.