Auto Insurance Coverage Options
- LIABILITY COVERAGE protects you from damage you do to others (bodily injury) or to property (property damage). Each state requires some level of liability auto insurance coverage.
- MEDICAL PAYMENTS COVERAGE covers the medical expenses you or the occupants in your car may have as a result of an injury from an accident. This coverage is paid regardless of who is at fault.
- UNDERINSURED / UNINSURED MOTORIST COVERAGE helps protect you from drivers with little or no insurance. Coverage limits are usually the same as your bodily injury limits.
- COLLISION COVERAGE covers the repairs to your car if your car hits another car or object. Comprehensive Coverage covers you against fire, theft, vandalism, and weather.
ADDITIONAL COVERAGE OPTIONS
- AUTO LOAN AND LEASE PROTECTION to pay the outstanding balance of your car loan or lease if your car is totally destroyed.
- TOWING COVERAGE reimburses you to a certain dollar limit for a tow. It also covers you if you have a flat tire, run out of gas or lock yourself out of your car.
- RENTAL REIMBURSEMENT COVERAGE to pay for a rental car or other transportation (such as bus or taxi) while your car is being repaired.
*Auto insurance provides protection on cars, trucks, motorcycles, trailers, boats, snowmobiles, and ATV’s.