“If you want to be happy, set a goal that commands your thoughts, liberates your energy and inspires your hopes.”-Andrew Carnegie
While setting my 2022 goals, I realized I have not shared them in the past and while my goals do not necessarily provide education about a certain insurance product it does provide insight to the type of office I have. Making them public also puts a form of accountability on me, forcing me to accomplish these goals.
- Create written process for quoting and maintaining the database
- Create activities to promote team growth
- Analyze technology to increase productivity
- Implement initiatives for employees
- Focus on account rounding
- Social Media Marketing
- *Analyze activity (website, FB, LI)
- *Create educational videos
- *Ask for reviews/testimonials (Jan and June)
- Set time to focus on the business/administrative responsibilities.
- *Analyze productivity
- *Reconcile commission
- *Send Thinking of You cards